1. my SWOT Analysis
2. my Life-Strategies
3. Life-Line Overview
4. Life Coaching Tab
5. Life-Line Tab
6. Coaching Community Tab
1. my SWOT Analysis
The SWOT Analysis is a very effective approach that business consultants and executives use to determine the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of a particular enterprise and is a commonly used to in many Life Coaching Practices. These four categories, when adequately analyzed, provide sort of a “CAT” scan of the patient and serves as a good starting point for further action.
A personal SWOT Analysis will provide the starting point necessary to take an objective look at your life and decide what is working and what is not. You can add as many or few Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats as you wish and change them as often as required. This first step of self-analysis is not intended to act as a watchdog that sits over your shoulder, but is intended to assist you as a general life guide with which to base upon the construction of your Life Strategies. Adding to or editing this list should occur as often or rarely as needed.
To begin your SWOT Analysis:
- Click on the "MY SWOT & LIFE STRATEGIES" button in the "my Rx Life-Line" section:
- The "my SWOT & Strategies" planning window will open up.
- To Add a new SWOT Analysis item, select the Category of the SWOT you wish to enter from the dropdown menu:
- Enter details about the selected SWOT Category and click the "ADD" button:
- Your new SWOT item will be added:
- To Edit a SWOT item, click on the item's text and click "Save" after making changes:
- To Delete a SWOT item, click the red "X":
2. my Life Strategies
It is in this section that we encourage you to fine-tune your True Passion and provide you with a deeper conviction to push forward at all costs.
These five Global Life Strategies are:
Within these Strategies, other sub-strategies such as family, parenting, siblings (Relationships), for example, may come in to play, depending on your own personal goals.
By writing a short paragraph or two in each of these categories, a clear life direction should begin to crystallize. Written here is the foundation for the next step: Day-to-Day Living & Goal Setting.
To begin your Global Life Strategy Planning:
- Click on the “MY SWOT & LIFE STRATEGIES” button in the “my Rx Life-Line” section:
- The “my SWOT & Strategies” planning window will open up with the Global Life Strategies Section to the right of the SWOT Analysis Section:
- Within each Global Life Strategy section are six topics of analysis:
• Goals • Obstacles • Purpose • Plan • Deadline • Measurement of Results
Complete each topic as it relates to your personal areas of challenge, development, and short and long term goals, then click the “SAVE” button.
- Your Strategy for the section will be saved:
- To Edit your Strategy, click the “Edit” button at the bottom of the selected Strategy:
- You will enter “Edit” mode where changes can be made and saved:
3. my Rx Life-Line Overview
Consider your Life-Line as a "Time-Line for your Life." This personal life-shaping tool encompasses the inspiration, motivation, and educational resources of myRxforliving.com's experts and coaches on one hand, with life planning and goal setting strategies for taking action and managing personal achievement on the other.
Our goal is to setup a foundation where we can shed unwanted distractions, action-inhibiting fears conflicting behaviors and unresolved issues in order to harness excellence in creativity, encouragement, and progress in all areas of our lives.
To achieve this, all of our life coaching content is fed directly into a personal Life-Line where it is accessible in the form of Videos, Articles and Daily Insights. Our coaching content accompanies your side as you travel along life's road.
Set goals, plan your life with our Goal Setting Calendar and set each goal to private or public. With goals set to "public," our connections at myRxforLiving.com are able view and comment on each other's progress. We believe that living our lives with this community aspect creates an important level of transparency and accountability. When utilized in an authentic manner, this creates a powerful format for us to develop, grow and transition into the person we truly wish to become.
By helping others, we learn a great deal about ourselves. We encourage the Coaching Community aspect of myRxforLiving to be an open doorway, a two-way passage of sharing and communication. When used to its potential, it will become a powerful way to give and receive coaching support to our friends, family and colleagues, resulting in greater success for us all.
Your "Life-Line" is available in three versions, each displayed by the Life-Line Tabs.
These interactive "Life-Lines" serve as single-click entry points into all of our Coaching Content as well as your Goal Setting and Life Planning Strategies:
4. my Rx Life Coaching Tab
This section provides access to all my Rx for Living Coaching Content and Premium my Rx Expert Content for all of our primary Life Coaching Topics:
- To open the “my Rx Life Coaching” section, make sure Tab 1 is selected:
- The first four rows of the Life-Line provide access to my Rx for Living “Life-Line Membership” Coaching Content:
- The rest of the grid provides access to my Rx for Living Expert Coaching Content. Access to each of these categories requires a unique monthly membership. If you have a subscription to one or several of these categories, access is automatically granted. If not, an option to join this category will be provided.
- Clicking on a Subject Category in the left hand column, will open up that subject’s main page:
- Each bar in the Life-Line represents an entry. Clicking on an entry opens up a window with that entries content:
5. my Rx Life-Line Tab
This section provides access to your personal Goal Planning activities at my Rx for Living and serves as the third tool in our online Life-Coaching System—the first being the SWOT Analysis and the second being the Life-Strategies section.
- To access your “my Rx Life-Line” section, click on the “my Rx Life-Line” tab:
- Clicking on a category in the left column, will open up your Goal Setting Calendar for that category:
- The Goal Setting Calendar - Adding a Goal:
The General Tab:
a. Goal Name: Enter the Name of your Goal b. Goal Status: Select a Current Status for your Goal’s Progress c. Progress: Use the slider to select a current Progress Percentage. This number is displayed in your Life-Line in Green. d. View: Setting your Goal’s View to “Private” means only you will be able to view your goals from a “Community” perspective (see documentation on the third coaching tab: “my Rx Coaching Community”). Setting your Goal’s View to “Public” means that you my Rx for Living Connections (friends, family, associates, coaches, etc.) will be able to view and comment on your goal and it’s progress. e. Category: The category for the Goal to be entered in. This is automatically set when the “Add a Goal” window was opened from the left column of the Life-Line. f. Milestone: Click this checkbox if you want entry to be tracked as a milestone. It will appear as a “star” icon in your Life-Line. g Date: Enter the Start Date for the Goal’s tracking to begin. h Time: Choosing “all day” will not include a time in the entry. “Starts at” allows you to specify a time for this goal to begin. This is useful if you want the system to email you reminders regarding a particular goal/entry. i URL: If you want a website to be associated with a Goal, enter it here. j Notes: Enter the details about the goal here.
The Repeating Tab:
If you a Goal Entry is going to be tracked longer than a day, it is necessary to select the “Repeating” tab:
Enter the details as required and select the “Save” button to enter the goal into your Goal Setting Calendar.
- After your new Goal is saved, you will be taken to the “Month” view of your Goal Setting Calendar:
a. Calendar View Tabs: View your goals by the Day, Week, Month, Year, and List (Goals tab). b. Mini Calendar:Jump to a specific month c. Week Number: Jump to week view for that particular week. d. Goto Date: Enter a date to jump to in this format: Jan 1, 2009. e. Search Goals: Enter a key word to find a goal entry. f. Category: The Goal Setting Calendar can display your Goals according to category, or “All” entries. If you select “Vacation” as a goal, the Life-Line will display the duration of your vacation time in conjunction with the rest of your entries as a highlighted background: g Calendar Date: Click on the specific date to open up the Goal Setting Calendar’s Day view: h Plus Sign(+): Click to Add a New Goal Entry for this Calendar Date:i Goal Entry: Click on the entry to preview the goal and access editing/delete options:
To Close the Goal Management Window: Use the “X” button in the top right hand corner of the Goal Management Window to return to your Life-Line:
6 Your Life-Line will automatically update itself to display any new changes:
6. my Rx Coaching Community Tab
This section provides access to your personal Coaching Community activities at my Rx for Living and serves as a doorway for open communication/discussions about the Goals you have set for “Public” view in the “my Rx Life-Line” section and the goals of members you are connected with. These members may be friends, family, associates and my Rx Experts and Coaches.
- To access your “my Coaching Community” section, click on the “my Rx Life-Line” tab:
- By default, your Life-Line will display all of your Publicly Viewable Goals and a list of your connections:
a. Your connections: Clicking on the connection will open up their personal goal setting Life-Line and display goal that are set to “Public.” Click on a goal to open it for discussion and coaching. b Publicly Viewable Goals (green and red): Clicking on the goal will open it up for discussion between yourself and your network of connections: c Member Content (orange line): Any content posted in a Member’s Blog: